In life, the greatest teachers one can get are -
- Most important, parents. But most of us hardly value till we become parents ourselves!
- Secondly, life. Every living moment of it.
- Next, the worst enemies we have. They are the best teachers, telling us exactly what we need to shore up.
- Criticism. Taken healthily, it changes the game.
- Books. Silently, without expecting anything, they are willing to teach any time of the day, forever.
Parents are the only ones to love us unconditionally no matter how rotten we get. Lifegoes on, its lessons unrelenting. Even in the most mundane of existence, minor daily transformations can be effected that have a long-term impact. Worst enemies end up teaching the best lessons to the open-minded. Instead of fearing them, watch their moves, and learn. No harm in that. Criticism is something that'll come our way, no matter how good or benevolent we may be. There is no point worrying ... rather turn it to your advantage and just move on. Books carry the distilled wisdom of generations, and read with minimum prejudices can be eye-opening.
|Free your mind|
I have realised that even the best motivational teacher cannot help a student who keeps a mind closed to possibilities. As Morpheus told Neo in Matrix, 'You have to let it all go! Fear, doubt, disbelief. Free your mind'.
Priceless advice that!